The Studio is the central piece of tiivii that makes the decisions about what you want to broadcast and allows you to enrich the production with graphics, voiceovers, videos, replays, among others, whether it is used automatically or manually.
In this post we will discuss some of the advantages of using the Studio. Two of the most important are:
- To carry out an event remotely from anywhere in the world, reducing travel and the costs associated with it.
- Reducing the equipment needed to operate it, as the Studio works on any web browser and does not require high performance or heavy equipment to be carried from one place to another. It can be operated from a laptop or mobile phone.
In addition, as an advanced production tool, the Studio allows:
- Manage synchronised cameras through the RTMP, RTSP and SRT protocols to be able to choose which device is broadcasting at any given moment, maintaining optimum synchronisation between them.
- Support for external audio in which as many signals as desired can be received and each one of them can be individually managed, choosing the volume at which it sounds, muting them, etc. In addition, the Studio has a special view for remote announcer so that, even if you cannot be present at the place where the event is taking place, you have a view with minimum latency on which to announce and have a perfect synchronisation between video and audio.
- Sending to multiple publication points simultaneously.
- Handling of graphics, video, transitions, replays, PiP and other standard production functionalities.
On the page (https://www.cinfo.es/es/blog/demos/Studio/) you can see an explanation of all the Studio’s performance features and how to use it with a mobile device operated with a gamepad.
If you are interested in trying it out, go to https://buy.tiivii.com/Studio/ to request a few hours trial.