Who are we
Our web address is: https://tiivii.com/.
1. ID DATA
|Owner||CINFO CONTENIDOS INFORMATIVOS ESPECIALIZADOS, S.L.(hereinafter referred to as , “CINFO”)|
|Address||EDIFICIO CITIC 2, calle Antonio Insúa Rivas, 56, 15008, A Coruña|
|Register data||Registro Mercantil de A CORUÑA T 2913, F 139, S 8, H C 25677, I/A 29|
2. WEB CONTENT
We warn you that CINFO is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.)
The CINFO website is composed of texts intended to inform its users and customers.
Any error or omission in the generated content will not make CINFO responsible in any case.
CINFO is not responsible for those contents to which its users will have access through third party links contained in our website. The use of these third-party links does not imply that CINFO has approved the contents of external pages. At the same time, it is informed that CINFO has the consent to use the trademarks of third parties that appear on the website.
3.1 Who is responsible for the processing of the user?
- The identification details of the data controller are indicated in section 1.
3.2 What information do we collect and process about the user?
CINFO will process the following personal data of the user:
- Identifying data: name and surname, DNI
- Contact details: telephone number, e-mail and postal address
In the event that the user provides us with data from third parties, the user will assume the responsibility of having previously informed the user and having his or her consent, in accordance with article 14 of the RGPD.
3.3 For what purpose do we process the user’s personal data?
CINFO processes personal data for the purposes set out below, depending on the reason for which they were provided:
a) To carry out the rendering of the contracted services, the maintenance of the relationship and the monitoring of it.
b) Contact, process, manage and respond to the user’s request, request, incident or query (either via email, contact form or telephone).
c) Manage the user’s participation in the client’s private area.
d) Manage, where appropriate, the sending of commercial communications on products and services commercialized by CINFO by electronic and/or conventional means.
e) Make, where appropriate, a profile of the user to offer products and services related to CINFO according to their interests.
f) Evaluate and manage, where appropriate, the curriculum vitae provided by the user for processes of and to carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel.
3.4 What is the legitimacy of the processing of the user’s data?
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data for the purposes a), b) and c) is the performance of the relevant service, and is an imperative obligation to do so.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data for the purposes of d) e) and f) is the consent expressly granted by the user.
3.5 How long will CINFO process the user’s personal data?
- The data for the management of the relationship with the customer and billing and collection of services will be kept for as long as the contract is in force. Once this relationship is over, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until any liabilities arising from the contract expire.
- The data for the management of queries and requests will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them, with a maximum period of one year.
- The data for the sending of commercial communications and elaboration of commercial profiles of our products or services will be conserved as long as the commercial relation with the user is maintained and does not withdraw its consent for it.
- Curriculum vitae data for selection processes will be kept for two years.
3.6 To which recipients will the user’s personal data be communicated?
- The user’s personal data may be communicated to financial institutions through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
- They may also be communicated to the competent Public Administrations in the cases provided for by Law.
3.7 What are the rights of the user?
Any user who provides their personal data to CINFO may exercise the following rights:
- Access, rectification, opposition, deletion, portability, and limitation of processing, as well as reject the automated processing of personal data collected by CINFO.
- At the same time, every user will have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time.
These rights may be exercised free of charge by the user, making reference to the request that is specified in the request through the contact details listed in paragraph 1 (address or email).
3.8 How are commercial and promotional communications revoked?
The user has the right to revoke the consent given at any time for the sending of commercial communications, simply by notifying CINFO and informing them that they no longer wish to receive commercial communications. To do so, the user may revoke their consent by referring to their request through the contact details listed in paragraph 1.
3.9 What security measures do we have in place?
CINFO undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them, treating the user’s personal data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner, adopting for this purpose the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of your data and prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
5. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies used on this website
The following are the cookies we use at www.tiivii.com
Necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
|cookieyes-consent||tiivii.com||1 year||CookieYes sets this cookie to remember users’ consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on their subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information of the site visitors.|
|elementor||tiivii.com||never||This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||www.google.com||5 months 27 days||This cookie is set by the Google recaptcha service to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks.|
Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
|pll_language||tiivii.com||1 year||The pll _language cookie is used by Polylang to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.|
|__cf_bm||.vimeo.com||30 minutes||This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.|
|aka_debug||.akamaized.net||session||Vimeo sets this cookie which is essential for the website to play video functionality.|
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
|_ga||.tiivii.com||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gid||.tiivii.com||1 day||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_gat_UA-125821367-3||.tiivii.com||1 minute||A variation of the _gat cookie set by Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to allow website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. The pattern element in the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to.|
|vuid||.vimeo.com||2 years||Vimeo installs this cookie to collect tracking information by setting a unique ID to embed videos to the website.|
How to uninstall cookies
If a user wishes to uninstall the cookies used by the web page www.tiivii.com from his browser, then we leave the instructions for different browsers
- For more information about Internet Explorer click here.
- For more information about Microsoft Edge click here.
- For more information about Firefox click here.
- For more information about Chrome click here.
- For more information about Safari click here.
- For more information about Opera click here.
- For more information about Safari IOS click here.
- For more information about Android click here.
6. RULES AND JURISDICTION
Our legal texts are governed by Spanish law. These texts will remain accessible to users at all times from our website.
If the parties do not agree to submit to mediation or arbitration beforehand, this legal notice establishes the agreement to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of A Coruña, expressly renouncing any other jurisdiction.